Slide

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Friday Favorites + Free Printable // Favorite Quotes

Hey guys! Did you notice?! I'm posting this one week after my last post- right on schedule!! Yay! My schedules already "recovering"! :P *is done annoying y'all with the whole schedule thing* Seriously- sorry about all that!
*cringes while looking at this edit because it's literally my worst*

Do you like quotes? I hope so! :) Because today I'm sharing four of my favorite quotes! I designed these to put on my wall- and I loved them so much I decided to share them with y'all! I hope you get good use out of them. ;)

Feel free to do whatever you want with these. You can print them out if you'd like (though I'd recommend you print them out at a store- or it'll use a ton of ink from your printer *has learned from experience*), save them to your computer/phone just to look at every now and then, or pin them to your quotes board! ;) (Just hover over to quote, then click on the Pinterest icon.)


BTW, these aren't ALL my favorite quotes. But just a few short ones I made graphics for. :)





You know what my favorite thing about these actually is? The simplicity of them and- the color!! ;) 

Do you have a favorite quote? Also, which one of the above was your favorite?

Also, it's totally not Friday when I'm posting this...but...
Hope your having a great week! ♥Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...