Slide

Monday, January 2, 2017

Free Printable // One Year Bible Reading Plan

~ One Year Bible Reading Plan ~

Today I've got a free printable for y'all!

 

First I want to apologize for this being a few days late. I know the new year is already here, but hopefully you'll jump right in, and try this anyway. :)

Its the time of year that we're making new years resolutions for 2017. One of my resolutions is to read the entire bible this year. What better way to spend time every day, than in Gods word! So I created a printable with a daily reading plan to keep me on track and hold me accountable each day. And today, I'm sharing it with you!

I'm going to add these pages to my planner. But you could also stick them in your prayer journal, or fold them into the front of your bible, wherever works best for you! I really hope you join me in this! And I hope my printable is helpful to you. :)

Below is a JPEG version of the first page for preview. Below the picture you'll find a link to the PDF version, with all 6 (six) pages you can download and print.


PDF (Printable) Version
Remember to download this file before printing it.

--------------------------
 Follow the Kitkat Studio (in the right sidebar) to receive an email every time we post! I hope you come back soon! We love having you around! You can also share this post by clicking on the circle icons on the left of this page. 'Till next week! ♥Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...