Slide

Sunday, October 1, 2017

8 Things You Can Do Outdoors

(This post was acidently deleted so I am re-posting it. That's why you're seeing it twice in your feed. :) Sorry about this! Thankfully, I was able to save everything except for comments. :/ )

Woo-hoo! A normal post! With school starting, I've been super busy recently, but I had a Saturday afternoon with NOTHING happening so I thought it'd be a great time to write a blog post! Hopefully I'll have more days like this in the future and posts will start coming more often. :) Hope you enjoy this post! If you do let me know in the comments, and be sure to leave any suggestions you have for posts in the future!



- 8  T H I N G S  Y O U  C A N  D O  O U T D O O R S -

  1. Go biking - Biking is such a fun activity and is great exercise! If you live close to a gas station or grocery store, biking there for ice cream would be so much fun! This is something I've always wanted to do. :)
  2. Have a picnic - This doesn't have to be a super fancy doubled eggs, picnic basket and blanket, on soft grass in a shady wood, picnic. (lol) Going to a park and eating pizza on a picnic table is just as good- actually better in my opinion! ;)
  3. Play outdoor games with siblings or friends - A few game ideas are dare-base, capture the flag, ultimate tag, and elimination. If you don't know how to play any of these, google them! ;)
  4. Go swimming!! - I know it's pretty late for this, but if you live somewhere where it's still warm this is a super fun activity and is also great exercise!
  5. Read a book - If you're a book worm but don't want to stay inside all day, find a spot to read outside! On your porch, a bench, lawn chair, tree... (yes I used to read in trees xD)
  6. Go running - Running is great exercise, and believe it or not some people actually enjoy it!! :P Download a good playlist, stick in your earbuds, and you're good to go.
  7. Rollerblade, rip-stick, or skateboard - Have you ever heard of a rip-stick? They're not super common but SO MUCH FUN. You should look them up! They're like skateboards just way easier, in my opinion. But then again... I've never ridden a skateboard. xD
  8. Practice/play a sport - This encases practicially everything I do outside. xD I LOVE sports! Since there are a ton of different sports you can play, here are a few ideas -
  • Volleyball. Even if you don't have a new you can practice ball handling by bumping and setting the ball to yourself, against a wall, or a slanted side of your roof.
  • Basketball. All you need is a hoop and a ball, or you can even practice dribbling with neither!
  • Tennis, soccer, baseball, you can do any of these with just one friend and have a blast!
- - - - 

Have you every heard of a rip-stick? 
What are your favorite things to do outside?

Hope school is going great for all of you!
♥Katie

4 comments:

  1. Posted on the original post by: Sarah H

    Those are great tips :) I'm going to have to use some of them once it actually gets below 80 outside ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie B has left a new comment on your post "8 Things You Can Do Outdoors":

      Good! I'm glad you a able to use them! Lol, yes. It's still so hot here. Though the rain recently has been nice!

      Delete
  2. Left on the original post by: Carissa Rose

    Ripsticks! They're so much fun! Though I don't use them often enough to be amazing at them. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Someone else that rides rip-sticks!! They're a blast!

      ♥Katie

      Delete

♥ Comments make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...