Slide

Monday, October 16, 2017

DIY School Supplies

This collage is so colorful- you know it's going to be a fun post ;)



Hey girl!

Today I'm excited to share 3 fun DIYs- back to school supplies! These are my favorite kind of DIYs because I use them everyday during school. They're all totally customizable, so make them with your favorite papers and colors! I hope you get good use out of these! ♥

DIY Scotch Tape Dispenser

Supplies:
- Scotch Tape with Dispenser
- Patterned Paper of your choice (I used plain white paper, and painted it pink- I explain more below)
- Scissor
- Pencil

Start by removing the roll of tape and the original paper liner that comes in the dispenser.
.
Now, trace the liner on the paper you've chosen.
I had a super cute pink paint that I wanted to use. So I cut on white paper so I'd be able to paint to the paper, and end up with a pink paper. I know that's confusing... sorry about that! Just use whatever patterned paper you want to!
 Now cut out the tracing.

 And the circle in the middle...

 Place your new lining and the roll of tape back in the dispenser.

Here's the finished product once I had painted the paper

- - - -

DIY Paper Clips/Bookmarks

 Supplies
  • Paper clips
  • Washi-tape 
  • Scissors 
Start by cutting a piece of washi-tape about 2 inches long. Slip the tape through the paper clip like shown above.

Now fold the tape over so it sticks to itself.

It should look like this.

Now trim the tape to the length you like. I think it looks neat cut at an angle.

Ta-da! These are great as bookmarks for your planner or textbooks!
- - - -

DIY Pencils

Supplies:
  • Pencils
  • Washi-tape
  • Scissors 
Measure out a strip of tape that is the same length as the pencil. You'll need to do this twice, so you will have two strips.
Take the first strip and carefully stick it to the pencil.
Now, wrap the tape around the pencil, like shown in the picture above.

Aren't they super cute?! So much funner than the plain ones you can buy from Walmart.

- - - -

DIYs are my favorite thing about back to school. Having bright and fun supplies makes me actually want to use them! I hope you try these out! Let me know if you do!

Vote below what I should post next! 
[-Recipe -DIY -Fashion]

♥Katie

10 comments:

  1. Ooh! These are such creative and easy crafts! I'm definitely going to make them as gifts and such. Hmm...I vote for a recipe as your next post. :)
    -Rebekah-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them! That's a great idea! I'm sure they're be great gifts! Ok,one vote in. Thanks Rebekah!
      ♥Katie

      Delete
  2. these are so adorbs!! and we have the same planner - just a different version of it. aren't they so great?? I love how they have so many add-on's that you can buy and put in the planner wherever you want them XD lovely post! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you like them! ;) Oh yay! It's an AWESOME planner! Yes, the add-on's are amazing! I'm sad my 2017 one is almost filled. :( But that just means I'll have a whole new one to fill next year! :D Thank you!
      ♥Katie

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yay! I'm hoping to post my fav fall outfits soon!! Thanks for voting! :)
      ♥Katie

      Delete
  4. These are such cute ideas! I especially believe in cute pencils (why else bother to use them?!?) I made a few of the paper clip bookmarks back in high school with fabric instead of washi tape, and THEY DON'T FALL OUT. WHICH IS AWESOME. Yay!

    Keep creating! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Right?! I actually prefer pens, but if there are cute pencils I can't resist! ;) Fabric is such a good idea! I use them in school all the time also!

      Thanks for the sweet comment!
      ♥Katie

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you! Yay! I'm pretty sure that is what I'm going to do next! Thanks for your vote!
      ♥Katie

      Delete

♥ Comments make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...