Slide

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Announcement // My Etsy Shop // JAXANDKATIE

This pic was taken by me BTW. ;) I love it!

Hey there, ❤️

I'd like to give y'all an update on what I've been working on recently! My latest project is a big one, and I'm super excited to share about it!

I've owned an Etsy shop for a while now, selling rubber jewelry (rainbow loom, if you've heard of it). I started my shop about three years ago when my sister suggested it because she'd had some experience on Etsy and thought I'd enjoy it. I definitely enjoyed making, photographing, and selling bracelets and I'm glad I gave it a try!


 (Here are a few examples of bracelets I sold)


But now, I'm ready to move on! This was something I enjoyed at one time, but I don't have the same love for it anymore. -I guess I've grown out of it. And that's OK! People change and their interests change. :)

I've been working the last few weeks trying to decide what I'd like to do next. I've decided to keep selling on Etsy- just different products! With help from my sister, I found something I totally love!

I've decided to sell personalized cards and printables!!

I've ALWAYS loved cards, stationary, planners, anything office supplies related really. So I fell in love with the idea my sister suggested to me, to design cards!


If you'd like to check out my (new and fresh) shop, click here- JaxandKatie ♥ Cards + Printables

I'll also be posting updates about my shop and new items, on this blog!

Which brings me to the next point- The Kitkat Studio. What's going to happen to it? To be honest, I haven't decided yet. With school about to start and other responsibilities I have this fall, I don't want to over commit and burn myself out. :) So we'll just have to wait and see how it plays out.

I'm sorry I left y'all with no explanation of why I wasn't posting (for 2 + 1/2 months!). I'm just making some changes and trying to decide what's best! :)

Hope y'all are having a great summer and are somewhat excited for the new school year! ;)

More coming soon!
♥Katie


4 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Its so great to start doing something you enjoy! I've "been there done that" and its really refreshing to start over! Love your products! <3 - Debs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deborah! <3 I'm glad you like them! I'm having a ton of fun making them and that is the best part! :) We'll see where this goes!
      ♥Katie

      Delete
  2. Cool cards! I hope it all goes well! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! I'm glad you like them!
      ♥Katie

      Delete

♥ Comments make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...